Have A Question? Call An Expert

Do you need a tax accountant for your business in the Netherlands?

Updated on 19 February 2024

If you are an ex-pat starting your own business, it is probable that you will have lots of questions about the tax implications.

Questions will certainly arise, such as what is the right kind of legal entity to, a BV or is the “eenmanszaak” or sole trader/one-person business) a more suitable option?

You may well be advised to seek the help of a tax accountant or administrator in The Netherlands who will be able to answer all of these questions by giving you all the required information and advice on all matters which are important for your particular situation.

Keeping your books in order can be a very time-consuming business. Besides the bookkeeping, you want to be sure that all the tax declarations are done in time without thinking about it and without any issues.

You need the help of an expert who is able to look at your present situation, but also your future business plans and experiences. Contact Intercompany Solutions for the tailored tax advice that will give your fledgling start-up the best possible chance. With our help, you will always be up-to-date with your administration and tax matters in The Netherlands.

Let us take care of all the tax matters, so you can focus on your business in The Netherlands.

Need more information on the Dutch BV company?

Dedicated to support entrepreneurs with starting and growing business in the Netherlands.

Member Of