Entrepreneurs planning to set up a business in Bulgaria can opt for one of five main company types that this country in Eastern Europe regulates for corporations with commercial activities:
- company with limited liability (LLC);
- joint stock company (JSC);
- limited partnership (LP);
- general partnership (GP);
- share-limited partnership (SLP).
Features of the most widely used Bulgarian company types
The most preferred entities for business activities are the limited liability and the joint stock companies. The two types have similarities and differences. … Read more