Are you interested in setting up a company in The Netherlands?
In case you are, we are able to provide assistance throughout the process. Setting up a company in the Netherlands may take only five work days.
In order to set up a company in the Netherlands, you need to fulfill the requirements below:
- Choose the appropriate entity
- Choose a company name that is available
- Provide all necessary documents specified in the text on company registration
- Obtain a notarized power of attorney and a data card
Then you are only several steps away from actually setting up a company in the Netherlands.
Your company can be considered as successfully established in the Netherlands after you sign the card and have the power of attorney legalized (by an officer certified for document legalization, such as a notary).
After completing the above procedures, we will help you with the next mandatory steps of the process of company formation. They include obtaining of a:
- Number for social security – we can arrange an appointment with the authorities
- An account at a Dutch bank – we can arrange an appointment at the office of the bank
- Value added tax number
Last but not least, we have an assigned accountant who can answer any questions you may have with respect to VAT and other relevant matters.
It is not as complicated as it looks to set up a company in the Netherlands if you find the appropriate local assistants. Please, contact us by email at [email protected] or give us a call to get the best quote possible.