What you need to supply
- Our Company Incorporation Form completed and signed.
- Certified and notarized passport copy(s) from the owner(s) and directors of the company. The passport must be valid and clearly visable.
- Certified OR Original proof of address for the owner (s) and directors of the company in the form of a Bank Statement or Utility Bill less than 3 months old. *Please note document must be in English or translated.
For EU-persons, certification must be by one of the following:
- Local municipality
For non-EU persons, certification is also needed additional by one of the following:
- The ministry of foreign affairs
- The local court (apostilles).
The person who certified the document must state their full name and contact details.
Double check the certified documents
– Are the certifications in English or certified translated?
– Are the documents in English or certified translated?
– Are all documents stamped or original?
– Is the proof of address less than 3 months old?
– Does the notary state their full name and contact details?
– (For non EU persons), does my passport copy have apostilles or stamp of the ministry of foreign affairs?