Are you considering establishing a business in Holland?
Our team can help you with a company formation Holland. We offer company formation services in the country. In Holland, you do not need to be a local resident in order to open a company. You can complete the procedure from a distance but you are allowed to visit the country and develop your business in Holland and the area of Schengen. You will be granted access to all Schengen countries.
Company Formation Holland
The BV company is the most popular form. The only mandatory requirement is to have a registered office in the country. The company’s capital consists of easily transferable shares owned by one or more shareholders. The BV company should have a minimum of one director. The directors and shareholders and be foreign residents.
We can provide you with the service of Holland company formation at the convenient price of EUR 950. We offer accounting services as well.
We can assist you in opening a Dutch bank account, this service is available as well to non-residents. Read here for more information on opening a bank account in the Netherlands.
We need the following documents for the procedure of Holland company formation
- In case the director(s) and shareholder(s) are physical entities, each person must provide us with:
- Passport copy;
- Evidence of residential address, no more than two months old, e.g. a bill for electricity or gas
- Certificate of marital status stating whether the individual is married or not;
- In case the director(s) and shareholder(s) are legal entities (companies), each of them must provide us with:
- Extract (original) from the commercial register of the country of formation. If this document does not mention the identity of the director, we require an official notary’s opinion in the country that states the identity and the legal capacity of the company’s director(s). In case the director / a director is a legal entity, then we require an original extract for this company from the commercial register of the country of formation. At least one of the directors must be a physical person;
- Declaration of Ultimate Beneficial Ownership (UBO);
- Company incorporation deed (copy).
Setting up a small enterprise in Holland
The requirements are identical to the ones listed above. In Holland, both large and smaller companies are mostly BVs. So, for EUR 1050 you are able to open a small business using the same form as a large business in Holland and the EU. Please, do not hesitate to contact us. We will give you the best advice on registering a business in Holland.
For more information on Dutch companies Read here