As the Brexit date in October is closing in, more and more British entrepreneurs and companies are chosing to move their headquarters or backup subsidiaries to the Netherlands. The future is still very unclear. No one really knows how reality will look once Brexit takes effect, but the benefits of owning a company in Holland remain plentiful. So which companies are we talking about? And what exactly are the benefits of moving your company? In this article we present you … Read more
The globally anticipated Brexit date (the 31st of October) is approaching rapidly and this is beginning to cause a lot of stress among many British investors and entrepreneurs. If you own an UK based company and have not really thought about the possible consequences of a hard Brexit, now might seriously be a good time to evaluate your options.
Since the referendum in 2016, Brexit has been a topic of massive controversy ever since. Will it really benefit the UK to exit the European Union? What kind of consequences will this have for both laborers as well as business owners? And what is the best strategy to stay connected to the EU, if you are an entrepreneur or business owner?
It’s specifically the last question that has kept many business owners scratch their heads, so to speak. Obviously relocation … Read more
+31 (0)10 3074269
World Trade Center
Reg. nr. 71469710
VAT nr. 858727754
- The top reasons why Brits choose the Netherlands to register their businesses
- Big companies have backup subsidiaries in the Netherlands as insurance for a hard Brexit
- More than a 100 companies have already moved their British businesses to the Netherlands
- British investments in the Netherlands have increased sixfold since 2016
- The number of foreign businesses in the Netherlands keeps growing steadily